Depression can be seriously effect to mental health. people who suffers from depression, they need the most is understand, care, love and empathy from their friends family or lover.
Tim Murphy, a Los Angeles-based engineer, has shown a good example of caring his new wife, Molly.
Molly, who suffers from depression, was feeling very sad after she back from her trip to San Francisco. one day when got up from her bed, surprisingly she noticed Tim has written a 15 point love note on bedroom mirror, title “Reasons I love My Wife.”
“I’m not saying mental illness is cured by nice words on a mirror,” write Molly on Imgu. “It may just be a few words on my mirror, but I’ll look at them when I wake up and know I’m not alone. I’ll know I have my best friend, my co-pilot in life to help guide me through.”
More info: mollywho | BoredPanda
The List Says:
1. She is my best friend
2. She never quits on herself or me
3. She gives me time to work on my crazy projects
4. She makes me laugh, everyday
5. She is gorgeous
6. She accepts the crazy person I am
7. She’s the kindest person I know
8. She’s got a beautiful singing voice
9. She’s gone to a strip club with me
10. She has experienced severe tragedy yet is the most optimistic person about humanity i know
11. She has been fully supportive about my career choices and followed me each time
12. Without realizing it, she makes me want to do more for her than i have ever wanted to do for anyone
13. She’s done an amazing job at advancing her career path
14. Small animals make her cry
15. She snorts when she laughs
More Amazing Topics!